Item Count: 0
Refund Policy for the Return of Books
The Bookstore, when possible, will accept books for cash refund. To receive a refund or exchange, the following conditions must be observed:
- All sales are final.
- In the event you drop a class, a return will be accepted, but you must show proof of your revised current schedule and such return must be made the first week of class and accompanied by your original sales receipt.
- New books must be returned in the original condition, unmarked in any way. Otherwise they will be treated as “used”. All materials must be with the texts. Packages must not be opened.
- Defective merchandise will only be exchanged and should be returned at once.
Should your reason for return not be for the above reasons, your options are:
- HCC Bookstore has a book buyback at the end of each semester. Textbooks purchased from the HCC Bookstore may be eligible for buyback.
- HCC also offers an online buyback option with free shipping, which can be done through our website.